PRODUCTION ASSISTANT / COORDINATOR
Bright, enthusiastic, hard working production assistant required for our boutique vfx studio. Tasks will include scheduling, helping with day to day admin, meeting & greeting clients, general office duties, assisting on projects, social media posting & organizing diaries. A general knowledge of the production/advertising industry would be beneficial but not essential.
All enquirers to: email@example.com
We're always on the look out for bright and passionate people to join our team.
- attend to clients and employees in-house; manage reception.
- keep our clients feeling at home by offering optimum hospitality
- keep JAM clean and tidy and ensure that the kitchen is well maintained
- ad hoc administrative and general housekeeping
- passion, enthusiasm, rigour, ambition, commitment
- common sense and initiative
- ability to thrive in a team environment (sometimes under pressure)
- good sense of humour
cv to : firstname.lastname@example.org